Computer Courses List:-
Nowadays, the usage of computers is on the boom. In every industry, you will find a computer department. Becuase everyone is moving towards being digital.
So, you can think yourself, What is the scope of the computer industry?
So, if you want to work in this computer industry then you need to know about computers. And this knowledge can be acquired by doing computer courses.
Below you will find a computer course list with 18 different computer courses.
Computer Courses List
There are many computer courses available. You should choose the one in which you are having an interest and in which you want to make your career.
Below I had mentioned the computer course list that consists of 18 different courses with complete details.
Basic Computer Course
This is the most basic course for beginners. In this course, you will learn all the basic features, functionalities of computers.
If you have no idea about computers then you should consider first doing this course. But if you have the basic knowledge about computers then there is no need for doing this course.
In this course, you will learn the following:-
- Fundamentals of computer
- How to send an email
- How to search on the internet
- What is Microsoft office which further includes PPT, Word, Excel, and so on, and how to use it?
- Computer Networking
Web Designing / Web Development
Web designing means designing websites that appear on the internet. It involves designing desktop websites, mobile apps, and so on. It is focused on designing a user-friendly website. This is one of the most famous courses in the computer courses list.
Web designers work on layouts, appearances of the website so that it looks attractive & user friendly.
Nowadays almost every company requires web designers because everyone is moving over the internet.
On the other hand, web development deals with backend work i.e how the websites should work, where the data should be stored, how websites should interact with each other, and so on.
Possible Courses In Web Designing/Development
- Diploma courses and their duration are of 1 to 2 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree courses and their duration are of 3 years
- Certificate courses and their duration are of 6 months to 1 year.
Web designers/developers can find work in the following organizations:-
IT firm, E-commerce firm,MNC’s, Digital Marketing firms, and so on.
Job Profiles after Web Designing / Web Development
- UX Designer
- Back- End developer
- Front-End Developer
- Motion designer
- Web Developer, etc
E – Accounting( Taxation )
The next course in the computer course list is E-Accounting.
This course helps in the maintenance of account records. It is also known as computer accounting. In this course, students learn how to automate various tasks like generating reports for profit and loss, GST, Balance Sheet, and so on. It’s very helpful for the students from commerce background.
Job Profiles after E – Accounting( Taxation )
- Financial Data Analysis
- Advisory Role
- Financial Compliance Auditing
- Financial Report Preparation
Sectors in which you can find job after E – Accounting( Taxation )
- Investment Sector
- Banking Sector
- Finance Sector
Cyber Security Course
It is the course in which you learn how to protect computers, software, mobile, servers, network, sensitive data from malicious attacks.
In any business cybersecurity is one of the most important areas becuase online threats can cause a lot of loss to the organization.
Job Profile after Cyber Security
- Security Architect
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Consultant
- Security Director
- Chief Information Security Officer
Hardware and Networking courses
In this course, you will learn how to maintain the hardware devices( like desktop, peripherals, RAM, Keyboard, and so on) of the computer.
Nowadays, this is the most popular course because in this course you have to deal with all the physical components that make a computer and whether data is properly shared between computers or not.
Possible Courses In Hardware and Networking courses are:-
- Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking
- B.Sc in Hardware & Networking and so on.
- Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance
- Diploma in Computer Networking Technology
Job Profiles after Hardware and Networking courses
- Project Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- IT administrator
- Technical Support
- System administrator
Top Recruiters that hire after Hardware and Networking courses
- Accenture and so on.
Data Entry Operator
As a data entry operator, you will be editing & updating the data of the organization. The basic Role of the Data Entry Operator is to handle the data.
Data Entry operators need to have some technical skills like good typing skills, Ms. Excel, and so on.
One who doesn’t have advanced knowledge of the computer can go for this course and can find data entry jobs in the Private or Public Sector.
SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
In this course, you learn various ways of optimizing your content so that it ranks higher in Google.
SEO specialists analyze your website to improve its ranking.
This is one of the most popular courses among other courses in the computer courses list.
Responsibility of SEO specialists
- Research Keywords
- Ensuring that the content is up to point and optimize it for google search results.
- Properly Analyzing the analytics of the website
- Writing a proper call to action to generate leads
- Analyzing whether visitors are satisfied or not.
You can do a certification course in SEO which is usually 3 to 6 months.
Software and Programming Language courses
Nowadays as everything is moving online so the need for software engineers is increasing as more reliable and optimal software are required. For writing software, one needs to know the programming languages.
So, you can learn 1 or more languages.
There are many short term certification courses available whose duration is from 3 to6 months.
After learning programming languages, you can learn development after which you can easily apply for a Developer Position in the IT industry.
Advanced Diploma in Computer Application(ADCA)
- ADCA is also known as the Advanced Diploma in Computer Application Course.
- Its duration is of 1 year (2 semesters)
- You can pursue this course after the 10th or 12th.
- Students from any branch i.e science, commerce, arts, can pursue it.
Few topics that you will study in Advanced Diploma in Computer Application are:-
- Computer fundamentals
- Microsoft office
- Operating System
- Software Installation
- CPP, C languages
- Photoshop CS
- Visual Basic
Job profile after Advanced Diploma in Computer Application(ADCA)
- Data Entry Operator
- Web Developer
- Computer Operator
Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting(ADFA)
- ADFA is also known as the Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting Course.
- Its duration is of 1 year.
- You can pursue this course after the 10th or 12th or Degree Programs.
- Students from any branch i.e science, commerce, arts, can pursue it but it is best for the students who took commerce in the 12th becuase it involves accountant work.
There are 4 sections in the syllabus of ADFA
- Basics of Computer
- Advance Excel
- Tally ERP 9
Few topics that you will be leaning in this course are:-
- Processing Unit
- Tax Deducted at Source
- Income Tax
- Various Excel Formulas
Job Profile after Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting(ADFA)
- Data Entry
- Computer Operator
- Tax Consultant
In Graphic Designing professionals create imaginary, visual contents to convey some ideas or messages to the audience.
It is basically used in advertisements, magazines, reports, designing websites to promote the sale of some products, services, and so on.
If you are creative, innovative and can convey some message through visual art then you should definitely consider doing this course.
Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer
- Determine the Requirement of the audience.
- Use appropriate color and layout for graphics
- Ensure that graphic should be visually appealing
- Test different graphics and see what works.
Organizations in which Graphic Designers can find work:-
Graphic design studios, Branding wings of corporates as well as government agencies, Start-ups, Colleges/Universities, Multinational corporations, Advertising Companies, etc.
Various Courses in Graphic Designing
- Diploma in Graphic Design (Duration is 1-year)
- B.Des (Duration is of 4 years)
- Certification course
Job Profiles after Graphic designing
- Visual Image Developer
- Flash Animator
- Content Management System specialist
- Design Manager
- Brand Identity Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Logo Designers
- Picture Editor
Marketing is one of the most important factor in the growth of any business. If you want to sell your services or your product you need to be visible in front of the right audience and that can be done through marketing.
Marketing is like Promotions.
It can be done through both online as well as offline mode.
Nowadays, online digital marketing is on the boom. Online Digital Marketing is done through Social Media Platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and so on.
Few Categories of Online Marketing are SEO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and so on.
Different Courses of Digital Marketing
- Certification Course (Duration is approximately 3 to 5 months)
- Degree Programs like BBA/BMS with Digital Marketing as the specialization (Duration is of 3 years).
Job Profile after Digital Marketing course
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- Digital Marketing instructor
- SEO consultant
- Affiliate Marketer
- Search Engine Specialist/Marketer – SEM Specialist
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
- Content Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing(Independent)
Animation and VFX
In this course, you will basically learn how to use visual tools, video editing software, media encoder, composition, color sensing, Keying, etc to create 2D animations.
If you have creative skills and love animations then you should consider doing this course.
These Animation and VFX courses cover different-different aspects of cartoons, visual effects, animations, games, and so on.
Sectors in which you can find job after Animation and VFX Course:-
E-learning, Video gaming, Advertising, Film & Television, theater, etc.
Possible Courses in Animation and VFX
- Degree Programs like B.Sc. in Animation and VFX (Duration is of 3 years).
- Diploma Program like Diploma in VFX (Duration is of 2 years).
- Certification Course like Certification in VFX (Duration is of 2 months).
Job Profiles after Animation and VFX Course:-
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- 2D/3D Animator
- Multimedia Programmer
- 3D Modeler
- Video Editor
Mobile App Development / Android Development
Nowadays, almost every person is having a mobile phone. Not only this, many of them are having smartphones. So, we can think of ourselves how big is this industry.
But what makes a mobile phone smart? It is their feature that is developed by Android Developers.
So, if you want to develop features that make mobile phones smart then you should consider doing this course.
You will learn the following in these courses:-
- Graphics Design
- Design & Layout
- UI Design.
Job Profile after Android Development
- App Developer
- Android Developer
- Mobile Developer
- Mobile Lead Software Engineer
- Android Engineer
- Mobile Embedded Software Engineer
- Mobile Architect
You can do a Certification Course in Android Development and its duration is of 6 to 12 months.
In this course, you will learn how to edit videos, how to add different sound effects to a video, how to delete/add different segments in the video, and so on.
Nowadays, video content is the most preferred content among other types of content. Youtube is one of the biggest platform for videos.
So, you can consider doing a video editing course after the 10th if you are planning to make your career in content creation through videos, video editing, and so on.
Few topics that you will learn in the video editing course are:-
- Cut and crop a video
- How we can add background music to a video
- Upload and publish a video
- How to do Sound mixing
- What are the various tools for video editing and how to use them and so on?
The duration of this course can vary from 5 to 6 weeks depending upon whether course is basic or advanced.
Tally ERP 9
Tally ERP 9 is an accountant work-related software.
Students who want to make their career in accounting should consider doing this course.
In this course, you will learn how to use Tally software to handle accounting and taxations of the business.
In this course, you will learn accounting techniques, Payroll, Price List, Billing, how you can record accounting transactions, Inventory Management, and so on.
You can do a certification course in Tally ERP 9 and its duration is of around 80 hours.
DCA(Diploma In Computer Applications)
- DCA is also known as Diploma in Computer Application Course.
- Its duration is of 1 year.
- In this course, the focus is mainly on providing practical knowledge
- In this course, you will learn a lot in just 1 year.
- Admission in this course is given on the basis of 12th marks.
After doing DCA, you can find Job or can also go for Higher Studies.
You can find a job in various areas after doing DCA like Database Handling, Software Developer, etc.
Few topics that you will learn in this course are:-
- Programming in C
- Object-Oriented Programming(OOPs)
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Microsoft office which further includes Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and so on.
- Operating System(OS)
ITI in Computer
The Full form of ITI is Industrial Training Institute Course.
ITI courses focus on providing the practical knowledge than a theoretical knowledge.
There are many advantages to doing ITI courses like:-
- Duration of ITI courses is small
- The fee of ITI courses is low
- In this course, industrial knowledge is provided, and the focus is more on providing practical language
There are many ITI courses available after 10th, 12th .
The most famous ITI course in the computer is ITI COPA.
COPA stands for Computer Operator & Programming Assistant. It is one of the most demanded courses nowadays becuase the computer is found in almost every place.
In this course you will get a basic knowledge of computer like how to connect to the network, browsing the internet, and so on.
As programming Assistant students need to update, install computer programs.
As a computer operator student need to operate computers and their connected devices.
The duration of this course is 1 year.
For more information visit – ITI COPA