Computer courses after 10th are an important course that every student should do. Because nowadays, the use of a computer is at its peak. As, in almost every sector computers, are used.
You can read the importance of computers here.
Computer courses after 10th are best because after this point students decide whether they want to go to the industry area or want to do higher studies. In both cases, it’s important that you know about the computer. Below I had provided all the possible computer courses after 10th by dividing them into the appropriate categories.
Computer Basic Course
This course is for beginners.
If you have no idea about the basic concepts of computers then you should consider this computer course after the 10th.
This course gives you an introduction to the computer. If you have basic knowledge related to the computer then there is no need for this.
In this course, you will learn –
- Computer fundamentals
- How to search on the internet
- How to use Microsoft office which further includes PPT, Word, Excel, and so on.
- Computer Networking
- How to send email through the internet
If you want to make your career in a computer and have no idea about the computer than first you should do computer basic course.
The duration of this course is from 3 – 6 months.
ITI ( Industrial Training Institute courses)
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute courses. These types of courses also known as vocational courses. Above all, these courses are fully focussed on imparting industry-specific knowledge, skills to the student. One of the most popular ITI course in the computer field is Computer operator & Programming Assistant.
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
After doing this computer course after 10th, an individual can work both as a computer operator or programming assistant. As an operator, you have to operate a computer and peripheral equipment. As a Programming Assistant, you have to install, update computer programs under the guidance of computing professionals.
In this course, students learn the following:-
- How to operate and manage the hardware system
- How to Control a mainframe computer
- Internet concepts
- Networking concepts and so on.
The duration of this course is of 1 year. There are 2 semesters of 6 months each.
If you want to learn something new in a short period then you should consider certification computer courses after 10th. At the end of these courses, you are provided with the certificate. You can show these certificates in your interview or can also put them in your portfolio. There are many certification programs, you can choose one according to your interest. Below I had mentioned some of the popular certification courses –
Graphic designing Certification Course
- Graphic design is the art of creating a visual concept to communicate ideas.
- If you are creative, innovative than you should consider a graphic designing course.
- In this course, you will learn how to create designs for vouchers, advertisements, magazines, reports, etc
Microsoft office Certification Course
- MS office is a combination of many tools like Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and so on.
- In this certification course, you will learn how to make presentations, slide shows, how to use excel for advanced calculations, and so on.
- There are many industries that specifically work on one of the above tools. So, you easily find a job after this certification course.
Web designing Certification Course
- Web designing is related to designing blogs, websites that you see over the internet.
- In this course, you will learn how to design websites from the user’s point of view. Web designers usually work on appearances, layouts of the website so that it looks user friendly
Programming language Certification Course
- If you want to develop anything for the computer than its important that you know the programming language.
- There are many popular programming languages like C++, Java, Python, C#, and so on.
- By Certification course in the Programming language, you will get to learn a language after which you can learn development work and can apply for the developer position in the IT industry.
Certification courses in SEO
- SEO stands for search engine optimization.
- In this course, you will learn how to optimize your content so that it can rank higher in Google results.
- If you know SEO, digital marketing becomes very easy for you. As nowadays, internet usage is increasing day by day. As a result, Digital Marketing is very becoming very popular.
- SEO is one high-income skill, from which you can earn a lot.
Duration of these courses are from 3 – 6 months
The diploma is one of the most preferred courses these days. Because these courses are fully industry focussed. After having a diploma, you can take up degree programs like Btech in computer science and technology. Above all, there is no need to study 11th, 12th. You can directly enter into a degree program and that too in the second year as a Lateral entry.
Diploma in computer
If you do a diploma course in computer, you will learn CPP, java programming, computer networks. It trains the student in hardware, Software development and testing, computer architecture, integrated system, computation, and so on.
Other popular Diploma Programs in computer field
- Computer Hardware Industry.
- Computer Service Industry.
- Consultancy Services.
- Software Development Industries.
- Web Designing and publishing.
- Diploma in Computer Programmer.
- Networking and maintenance industries – and many more.
- Diploma in Computing
- Diploma in Software Engineering Technician
- Electronics and Communication Industries.
- Diploma in Network Systems Engineer
- HND Computing: Software Development
- Diploma in Network Systems Administrator
Duration of these courses are from 3 years
It means marketing your services, goods through a digital medium like social media, Billboards, and so on.
Digital Marketing is of two types Online Digital Marketing and Offline Digital Marketing.
In Online Mode, you do your Marketing through social Media Platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and so on.
On the other hand, Offline Digital Marketing is done through offline Platforms like Billboards, and so on.
There are many Categories of Online Digital Marketing like Affiliate Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, etc.
There are many courses available for this like:-
- Certification Course. The Duration is approximate 3 to 5 months.
- Degree Programs (Eg- BBA/BMS with Digital Marketing as the specialization ). The Duration is approximate 3 years.
Different Job Profile After this course are:-
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- SEO consultant
- Affiliate Marketer
- Search Engine Specialist/Marketer – SEM Specialist
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
Animation And VFX
If you have an interest in animation, video editing, etc, and have creative skills then you should consider doing this course.
This course covers different aspects of video creation, visual effects, animations, games, cartoons, and so on.
Here, you will learn how to use video editing software, color sensing, keying, visual tools to create 2D animations.
After this course, you can work in different sectors like Advertising, Film, theater, Video Gaming, and so on.
There are many courses available in Animation And VFX like:-
- Degree Programs (Eg – B.Sc. in Animation and VFX). Mostly the duration of the Degree Programs is of 3 years.
- Diploma Program (Eg – Diploma in VFX ). Mostly the duration of the Diploma Programs is of 2 years.
- Certification Course (Eg – Certification in VFX ). Mostly the duration of the Certification Courses is 2 months.
Different Job Profiles After Animation And VFX Course are:-
- Web Designer
- Multimedia Programmer
- 2D/3D Animator
- 3D Modeler
- Video Editor
- Graphic Designer
Nowadays, video content is more popular. Everyone prefers video for learning, listening to the news, and so on. Youtube is one of the largest platforms for video content.
So, video editing is one of the best computer courses after the 10th if you are planning to make your career in making or editing videos.
In this course, you will learn
- About various tools for video editing and how to use them
- How to upload and publish a video
- How to cut and crop a video
- Sound mixing
- How to add background music to a video and so on.
The duration of this course is from 5 – 6 weeks, based on whether your course is basic or advanced.
There are many computer courses after 10th available in the market. And doing a computer course is always a good option. But you should select one by considering the following factors
- Duration of course
- Fee for the course(It varies from college to college or institute to institute)
- Your Plans for the future. If your plan is to do a job after 10th then you should consider the Diploma Course. But if you want to do higher studies in a computer than you should consider the Certification Course because there duration is less and they can give you a good idea about the computer.